Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!

As i sit here and ponder life (as i have been known to do), i realize that this is the first birthday since high school that i have not had to work! Some of you may say.... "well, that's pretty lazy thinking," but no no no my dear friend! it's just wonderful! I get to spend the day with my wonderful grrl friend! And we have many fun things planned... not to mention that she got me such an awesome gift! all i have to say is BLING!!

But really, just being in dena's presence (and not having to worry about tech rehearsals or stupid directors or even dumber actors who can't find there damn light... but really it’s being with dena…) makes me feel at peace with my life and the world.

This is the first morning in many mornings that i woke up feeling peaceful... Today is going to be fantastic.

1 comment:

dena said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my love! i'm so glad i get to spend another one with you.